Thursday, November 19, 2009

Happy 3rd to us!

Yesterday was a 3-year anniversary.  Knowing that Aberly could've come anytime, we laid low and decided not to go far.  Colin made us reservations at the restaurant where he proposed, which was very fun, and we had a really nice dinner.  He also bought me a beautiful bracelet even though the maternity photo shoot was supposed to be our anniversary gifts to each other.  He's a keeper!

Our most recent appointment went well.  I'm still at the same spot as before.  85% effaced and about 3 cm.  It's just a matter of time!  My midwife did sweep my membranes at the appointment to see if that would help get labor rolling, but no luck, at least so far.  If it's going to work, it normally occurs within 12 hours, so I'm not holding out hope that this point.

Today is Colin's last day of work so he's very excited.  He decided to take tomorrow off to finalize sub plans for after Thanksgiving and wrap up his master's program work.  I am still working tomorrow, but then I'll be on maternity leave as well.  We can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment