Sunday, February 14, 2010

Quickie...

What a crazy week!  I've been visiting my parents in Corvallis while Colin is up in Port Townsend for his residency week (for his master's program).  The week has been full of visiting friends and family and going to LEST (a yearly tournament my mom's school participates in).  Due to this busy schedule, I haven't had the chances to update our blog like I wanted to.

It's been hard to be away from Colin for so long, but it's been wonderful at the same time to spend such a long time with my parents and let them have such quality time with Aberly.  Although a bit out of her element, she's done very well overall.

It's been amazing to see some of her development this week.  She's becoming more focused on chewing on her or my fingers, she is smiling so much more and bigger, she is content to sit longer and watch me/us, she "talks" a lot more, and she is on the verge of laughing.  She is so much fun!!!

Tomorrow we will drive up to Portland to pick up Colin and we'll head to home sweet home!

With Uncle Andrew on our visit

Grandpa and Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment