Monday, March 1, 2010

Back to Work!

The date finally came and I headed back to work today.  I'm working noon-3:45 Monday through Friday.  I'm not going to lie; it's such a nice break during the day for me!  As much as I love Miss Aberly, time away with friends and coworkers is so helpful!  I still have special time with her in the mornings and we get to have fun with her in the evenings together.

While I'm at work, Aberly spends her time with a wonderful family from our church who have in-home daycare.  She is in great hands and had a pretty good first day.  Unfortunately, she was exhausted when she got there, so she screamed her lungs out as I dropped her off, but they said after eating and a long nap she did just fine.  I'm sure after being there a few more days, she'll enjoy her time more and more as she becomes comfortable with them.

Just for giggles, here's a funny face we captured the other night!

No comments:

Post a Comment