Friday, February 22, 2013

Swim lessons! -By Aberly

Guess what?  Besides being a Cubbie, I also get to go to swim lessons! It's so exciting!  I love getting to go and learning how to do new things in the water.  And we get to play too.  My teachers are high school kids and they are really fun.  I have gone two times now.  Here are some pictures my mommy took of me at my last swim lesson so you can see what I get to do. 

 Here I am in my super cool pink swim cap and goggles!  Pink flip flops.  I know, I know, I am such a swimming fashion statement!
 We practiced blowing bubbles in the water and pushing the balls with the bubbles.
 My instructor is telling us we are going to pretend to drive a car across the pool, and we blow our bubbles again to make the car sounds!
 Here I go!
Me and some of the other girls in my class.  They are nice!
 
 Practicing my kicking!
Here I am diving for treasure!  I gave my treasures to Claudio.
He was so proud of me!   I'm sure I am his star student.

I'm going to practice my front float.
 Oops!  Sinking!
There we go, that's just right!


I am sure I'll be a fabulous swimming fish in no time!  Thanks for looking at my pictures!



No comments:

Post a Comment