Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year's Day

Although we didn't make it to midnight, we had a great time hanging with our neighbors for New Year's.  Pizza and Trivial Pursuit  made the evening absolutely enjoyable.  Aberly was in bed at 10:30 and we were asleep at 11:30.  Now I'm sitting watching the Rose Bowl while Colin and Andrew (who stopped by for an Uncle visit while in CO) play a game, and Aberly naps in her swing.  Although sunny, the wind is howling outside and rattling the gutters.

Aberly is doing great!  She is sleeping much more consistently and happier all the time.  I think part of the fussiness was her being hungry.  Hunger cues can be hard to read sometimes in a baby and I think I've been missing them.  Today I've been watching much more carefully and I think I'm figuring her out a bit better.  So far the results today have been good!

Not the best picture of either of us, but I have to show off her looking super cute in her overalls!


No comments:

Post a Comment