Saturday, September 25, 2010

A few new photos

Welcome Fall!  I plan to decorate for you tomorrow...

Before uber cute pictures of Aberly, I have to rave about my 24-hour vacation to Corvallis BY MYSELF while Colin took care of Aberly at home.  I enjoyed a wonderfully QUITE drive by myself, an evening without playing/entertaining a child, and a day of shopping and exploring the Farmer's Market and Fall Festival without a child.  IT WAS BLISS.  Thank you, my fabulous husband!

Okay, now cute pictures of Aberly:

Aberly loves her foam books and chewing on the removable pieces from them.

Looking at the animals at the Bend Fall Festival

Trying to climb up the slide at McDonald's

Looking out the window in one of the playrooms at McDonald's

Laughing while playing with Mommy




2 comments:

  1. Cute! What a fun mini vacation for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We loved having Kelsey here. Of course, we missed Aberly & daddy but it was fun to spoil Kelsey on her mini vacation. We are always spoiled just by having family here !

    ReplyDelete