Wednesday, September 29, 2010

80 degrees in September?

The above average temperatures are sure a surprise!  Aberly's summer clothes are getting a last hurrah.

I start my new job on Thursday, which is very exciting.  As much as I've come to enjoy being home with Aberly full time, there is a part of me that needs adult interaction and an outlet for my energy (besides household chores).  I'll start at two days a week, part time, and move up from there.

Aberly is on the verge of walking as she cruises the furniture and has become very good at balancing while standing and doesn't need something to hold onto.  The other day, she actually pushed up into a stand unaided (by a prop).  She is enjoying playing on her own more and is discovering how to use many of her toys.  She loves stacking the wood rings on her toy.  She also has become a climber and wants to get up on anything she can.

Crazy hair!

Practicing walking!

Playing in the neighbor's sandbox on a hot September day!

Our beauty!



1 comment:

  1. I want to see a video of that cruising and definitely the walking / wobbling when it occurs ! Wish I could see all in person. ( sigh ! )

    ReplyDelete