Saturday, September 21, 2013

Follow up to mommy woes

It's been 8 days since "the post" and I want to thank every mom who responded and gave me love, encouragement, support, stories, shared feelings, etc...  I felt so thought of and loved. 

Since that day, I've felt better and better and had a very good week.  I know some of that is due to being back and work and not with my kids all day long, but this weekend also went better, despite today being a rough one again with Emalyn.  We aren't sure what was going on, but she wasn't napping well again.  We suspect teeth may be on the horizon but that is just a guess.

But even with the rough day, I felt like I dealt with it a lot better; remember all the different advice and encouragement I got.  Doing my best to find a way to make the day end well, even with it being tiring and frustrating.   I remind myself that with two kids, and especially one being a needy baby, we are going to have ups and downs each day/week/month.  It is just what it is.  And it will pass, it will change, and we will get through it. 

So nothing long and flowery, but just a note to let all of you who read the last blog know that I am doing better and felt the love.  And for those of you who thought I was in serious trouble, please know I wasn't THAT bad and I'm sorry I had you worrying!

All our love... 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment