Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas

It's been awhile since we've posted!  It's been a busy last couple of weeks preparing for Christmas.  Despite our bundle of joy keeping our hands occupied, we did manage to finish our Christmas shopping, decorating the house (minus a tree since we're at my parents' this year), and getting our Christmas card out.

Our Christmas was wonderful as we spent it with my parents and brother, as well as aunts/uncles/cousins/grandmother on Christmas Day.  My mom did an awesome job preparing the house and all the food for the day!  The housefull of people was a blessing and everyone enjoyed meeting Miss Aberly.

Aberly continues to be up and down and we're doing our best to adapt to her "strong" and fussy personality.  She does have her good times, but her fussiness still outweighs that right now.  At this point, we're not sure dairy really is the culprit since her fussiness hasn't greatly improved with me being on the dairy-free diet.  I'll do my best to stick with it for another week or so until her 6-week appointment where I can check in with the pediatrician and show her what my diet has been and how Aberly has been in correlation each day.

We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment