Thursday, April 4, 2013

Almost... but not yet

Well, baby girl is being stubborn and has stayed in place until her due date (today).  Luckily, I am still feeling pretty good overall and despite (for sure) being ready to have her out, I'm not overly uncomfortable or going out of my mind.  I am also mindful that I think her actual due date is closer to the 7th based on when we are pretty sure she was conceived.  So, I'll give her some grace there.

At my appointment today, they did the CTG monitoring for 20 minutes and she is healthy and happy in there.  Her heartbeat is normal and she is still moving regularly.  My OB did a check and I am at 2 cm, so my body is getting ready and she is in position to make her entrance into the world.  My OB also "swiped my membranes" a bit to see if that would help labor get going.  I am hopeful but not expecting anything at this point.

Here I am at 40 weeks. 

 

2 comments:

  1. You are so adorable! You don't even look pregnant, just like you stuffed a basketball up your shirt.... Praying for you guys and for a happy, healthy little gal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you are so sweet! LOL. I am pretty lucky with pregnancy. It all shows up in the front!

    ReplyDelete