Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Easter! -By Aberly


Yesterday was Easter and I had a lot of fun!  I even slept in till 7:45 which Mommy said was her and Daddy's Easter gift.  I'm not sure what she meant by that.

First, the Easter bunny came while I was sleeping and had a special basket of treats all ready for me in the dining room.  He gave me some great things!  I got a new apron for helping mommy make cookies, some matchbox cars, glow in the dark stars AND moon for my ceiling, my own little mug, and a special "Big Sister" shirt!





 Next, I used my empty basket to find the 12 eggs he hid in our living room.  Mom said he hid them in our living room since it's getting warmer now outside and he didn't want any of the candy in the eggs to melt or get slimy.  I found them all with only a little help from Daddy and Mommy.






 After all that, we went outside to have a special Easter brunch with our TAISM unit neighbors.  Izzy and her mom and dad,  Marin and Ian and their mom and dad, and Jason's family (dad and two big brothers).   His half sister was also visiting and she was very nice.  We had all kinds of yummy things!  Real ham that Marin's parents brought back from Dubai, a fruit salad, granola and yogurt, an egg and potato casserole, biscuits and gravy, AND my personal favorite, cinnamon Monkey bread.  I think that was most of our favorites. 

The rest of the day, I played with a few friends and then dyed Easter eggs with mommy.  That was super cool!  I can't wait for Easter next year!



 


No comments:

Post a Comment