Friday, August 19, 2011

A lifechanging moment...

Unless you are a Tempurpedic/Memory foam pillow user, this post will seem terribly trite to you, but if you are a user, you will understand my joy.

I have used a memory foam pillow for the last, oh, six years.  It was sheer sadness when I had to leave mine behind as our bags got tight and we ran out of space bags to shrink it down. 

Today, on our trip to the Sultan Center (like a Wal-Mart), I FOUND ONE.  Sure, it's a knock off, but after two nights on regular pillows and a headache this morning, it was like finding gold to me.  It was worth every 13.99 Rials to me (about $33) at that moment.

I cannot wait to use it tonight.

2 comments:

  1. How did it work out for you? I've never used one, but simple things like that make the big move bearable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really helped! Much less of a sore neck today. :-)

    ReplyDelete