Saturday, October 1, 2011

I'm lovin it

Last week Aberly got up from her afternoon nap earlier than usual.  I think she went down earlier too.  Anyways, we needed to fill some time before Colin was home and of course, Aberly was full of energy.  Since it was blazing hot outside I needed something else to entertain my child.  I decided to sell my soul and went to McDonalds.  Hey, a sundae treat and a playroom, I figured Aberly would be in heaven.

She was. 


I wasn't so much.  Okay, the double cheeseburger I decided to get since I had a small lunch did taste amazing, and the caramel sundae also hit the spot (for both of us).  However, the kids play area was DIRTY.  I don't think it had been cleaned in months.  Dried fries, lint/dirt in the cracks, scuff marks, loose dirt, hair....  ugh ugh ugh.  And Aberly was in heaven.  If you are a mom, you know my pain.  Luckily, Aberly was happy enough with about 10 minutes of playtime and I was able to get her to go with minimal fuss. 







No comments:

Post a Comment